|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 20, 2019|
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology and 2 years of experience in SFDC
* At least 2 years of experience in Client Engagement / Interaction
* Current SFDC Certifications * Strong Analytical and Communication skills
* At least 2 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Implement SOAP / REST based web services
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes Functi 20%
- Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytics, Lightning.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Well versed with Configuration and customizations of objects
If interested, please send your resume to John Gonzalez at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6903
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.