|Date Posted||March 29, 2020|
Purpose of Role:
The accurate and timely processing of Repair Services Claims is critical to the success of the Lowe's Repair Services program. The Repair Services Claims Processing Specialist is responsible for reviewing and processing >25,000 claims annually. This position reports directly to the Manager, Claim Administration and Processing.
• Reviewing and processing >25,000 claims annually.
• Maintaining review queues, not to exceed a 2 day backlog.
• Overseeing the Original Equipment Manufacturer claim reject queues to determine whether to negotiate with a vendor for direct payment of the Independent Service Provider or process and pay the Independent Service Provider through the Lowe’s process and funding.
• Processing all Extended Protection Plan customer buyout and accommodation requests.
• Reviewing each dispatch and entering the appropriate failure code(s) as interpreted from the description of service preformed and parts used.
• Developing and monitoring the audit process and queue for the review of parts and labor pricing to ensure Lowe’s is being accurately charged.
• Training new Claim Coordinators on processing claims.
• Associate Degree or relevant job experience.
• 2-3 years claims experience or relevant experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience negotiating with third parties.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience with Service Bench/Siebel software.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.