|Location||Overland Park, KS|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
Contract to Hire
Our client in Mission, KS is looking for a Repair Technician for their facility that produces and manufactures pharmaceutical automation equipment. This is a temp-hire position and shift times are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. Pay rate is commensurate with experience. At least two years of experience as a repair technician in a manufacturing or electronics environment is required!!!
Job Summary: This important role is responsible for the testing, assembly, disassembly, and repair of products while providing a high level of customer service. The Repair Technician will rely upon a combination of instruction from Advanced Technicians, Master Technicians and pre-established guidelines to meet responsibilities of the job. This role will be measured by completing jobs correctly and on schedule.
Scope of the Role:
• Testing of returned product, cleaning product, repairing product, documenting findings and validating the product meets the performance requirements.
• Proper documentation of all repairs is required, including serial number, RMA number, RMA order and components and labor required for repairs.
• Maintain accuracy of inventory stored in areas of responsibility.
• Safeguard test room equipment is properly calibrated and maintained.
• Support after-hours customer stock out requests in areas of responsibility
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 1-2 years of experience as a repair technician in a manufacturing or electronics environment, or equivalent technical school education.
• Good computer skills and experience navigating through databases like Oracle and Siebel.
• Knowledge and experience of proper use of testing equipment including power supplies, multi-meters, calipers, hi-pot testers and other technically oriented equipment.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet for long periods of time.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the repairs field.
• Ability to repair all parts routed through assigned resource center with a documented process and limited assistance.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written forms.
• Collaborative approach to work and team.
This is a very active position. Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, bend, reach. Ability to push/pull, and lift up to 50 lbs. independently. Motor coordination skills and ability to work with tools. This job includes specific vision abilities including close, distance, and color.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply at prostaff.com and then call our office at 913-338-3020!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.