|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
Provide sales & accounting system administrative support as well as provide closing coordination support through a variety of related responsibilities.
- Post new home sales, cancellations, transfers, and closings in JD Edwards.
- Review purchase agreements for accuracy.
- Scan and distribute executed purchase agreements to realtors, buyers, mortgage companies, and NHC’s.
- Create house files for all new purchase agreements.
- Gather weekly traffic data from Siebel, update Excel reports, and distribute traffic information to designated end users.
- Manage and distribute Mortgage Status Report to all applicable associates.
- Enter / update unsold inventory dates, loan status, and contract pricing in JD Edwards.
- Enter / update all base sales prices and option revenue in JD Edwards.
- Siebel support for NHCs (backup Internet New Home Counselor).
- Distribute gift cards, maintain gift card log, and reconcile gift cards to gift card forms.
- Lennar Daily - enter sales, starts, settlements & cancellations via Portal (as needed).
- Lennar Monthly Projections – enter sales, starts & settlement projections via Portal.
- Settlement Notification Letters to Buyers & NHC’s (backup closing coordinator).
- Set up closing packages to be provided at settlement (backup closing coordinator).
- Tracking of U&O’s, home site keys and soil treatments for closing (backup closing coordinator).
- Completion of Weekly Closing Report (backup closing coordinator).
- Process Closing Instructions for submission to North American Title & UAMC (backup closing coordinator).
- Assist Assistant Controller with various projects as needed.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years experience in homebuilding industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in an office environment
- Basic PC skills required, Word & Excel
- Accurate typing and strong organizational skills