|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
Provide administrative support to Escrow Manager and Director of Sales through a variety of related responsibilities.
- Copy, scan, blitz & mail Purchase Agreements to North America Title, UAMC, New Home Consultants, buyers and relators
- Set up and maintain house files for new purchase agreements
- Filing of addendums in house files
- Assist Sales/Siebel Administrator with review and process of purchase agreements, fielding requests from UAMC, and receipt and tracking of EMD's
- Settlement notification letters to buyers and NHC's
- Set up closing packages to be provided at settlement
- Send out default and termination letters'
- Submit QBW enrollments'
- Process requests daily from UAMC for Builder Certifications, Builders Warranty & Soil Treatments (review, fill- out, scan & blitz)
- Fields and processes requests from appraiser for comps and copies of HUD's
- Tracking of U&O's, Schlage Link System, homesite keys and soil treatments for closing
- Post close files including posting the HUD in JD Edwards, distributing the HUD to appropriate people and scanning for comps
- Completion of weekly report
- Signing of seller documents for settlements
- Process closing instructions for submission to North American Title, UAMC (back up for Escrow Manager)
- Backup for Settlement Coordinator regarding Lennar Daily/Traffic, NHC Time Off Request, and HOA document management
- Other associated duties assigned by Escrow Manager
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience as receptionist and/or clerical
- Basic PC skills required, Word & Excel
- Accurate typing and strong organizational skills