|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Royersford, PA, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Royersford, Pennsylvania (US-PA)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Position Title: Sales Support Manager
Reports To: Manager, Sales Support and Customer Service
Konecranes is seeking a goal driven leader to fill Sales Support Manager role. We are looking for someone who is highly driven to succeed and is not apprehensive to manage all aspects of the Inside Sales organization as defined below. This role oversees all aspects of the Sales Support. The qualified candidate in this role will provide leadership and direct management activities for the Sales Support Team. Thinking critically about process will be essential in this role. This role is required to participate and interact with all managers on the Inside Sales management team and work cross-functionally with business units across the Konecranes' organization.
- The Sales Support Manager will be responsible for carrying out all the responsibilities listed in the sales support job description.
- Responsible for managing growth and process of the sales support rep's; assisting Inside Sales on hitting monthly and yearly forecasts.
- Assist in developing process adaptations and employee development to ensure continued growth of the sales support team.
- Track and analyze sales support rep's productivity; managing weekly and monthly KPI's.
- Provide leadership to sales support team to meet or exceed KPI's.
- Create reports to effectively manage your Team's KPI's
- Develop and maintain procedures related to the quoting process.
- Ensure all staff are trained to create an industry leading customer experience. Including new-hire (on-boarding) systems, quoting, technical training, crane brand training, and long-term development
- Willingness and the ability to travel. Approximately 30% travel may be required
- Provide any supervision and managerial support needed. Provide any minor disciplinary actions necessary and document problems. Major problems and hire/fire actions must be reviewed with HR and Manager, Sales Support and Customer Service.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related is preferred but not required
Experience: Strong working knowledge of MS Office Products. Understanding of multiple ERP's. Siebel is preferred
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .