|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
Mason Frank has partnered with a heavily backed SaaS company in sourcing for a talent Salesforce administrator join their CRM team. The Salesforce Administrator will partner with various business units to manage ongoing administration of the Salesforce instance to automate all business processes. The individual will be a strong change manager who has an ability to stay on top of all technical aspects of the Salesforce org while also thinking strategically about how to make the organization operate more effectively.
- Manage daily administration of multiple profile, role, and user setup, including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation and workflow rules.
- Partner with Sales Operations and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Create and maintain documentation on internal processes, policies, object and application configuration, and help related materials for users.
- Ensure Salesforce data is connected and synced appropriately across various data sources, including data warehouses and marketing automation platform.
- Assist with continued implementation of territory management strategy and how it informs CRM data and day to day operations.
- Administer and optimize a variety of tools in the revenue organization's technology stack.
- Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com, including org administration (Salesforce certification preferred)
- Lightning experience highly preferred
- Ability to operation within cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Understanding of Apex & Visualforce, When to use clicks vs code
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Start up experience highly preferred.
- Experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Compensation package commensurate with experience, including salary & stock options
- Full health benefits inc. health, vision & dental
- High growth, High visibility role
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of New York's fastest growing start ups!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].