|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
CORE JOB DUTIES
As Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the Salesforce org for our client. This includes a strong emphasis on collaborating with various teams to translate business requirements into Salesforce.com features, functionality, and processes. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and customizing Salesforce objects, workflows, page layouts, fields, validation rules, and more, all while employing Salesforce and best practices
- Drive end-user adoption by assisting in day-to-day Salesforce CRM support for over 200 users, including the management of system upgrades, releases, and change control processes.
- Respond to issues, change requests, and other administrative needs of Salesforce.com end users.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements.
- Develop system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures.
- Train users on system functionality and new features.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Drive CRM roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business.
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging duplicate records, cleansing and updating inaccurate data.
- Maintain sandbox environments used for testing and training.
- Assist in the implementation of security practices by monitoring login and user activity, auditing fields, profile access, security permissions and de-activating unneeded user accounts.
- Complete regular internal audits of system.
- Work closely with Operations and Finance teams to ensure speedy and accurate month-end close processes.
- Continuously improve Salesforce.com skills through professional development.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce.com required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or App Builder preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce programming languages such as Apex and Visualforce
- Proven ability to examine processes, identify and implement efficiencies
- Comfortable with complementary tools and add-ins: Apex Data Loader, TaskRay, Gainsight, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein/Wave Analytics, Pardot, Data.com, Drawloop, etc.
- NetSuite ERP experience helpful