|Date Posted||November 18, 2018|
Greater Giving is looking for a new Salesforce Administrator in their Beaverton, OR location. The Salesforce Administrator manages administration, customization, support, training, design and implementation of the Salesforce product and associated third-party applications for Greater Giving. They are responsible for turning user requirements into functioning and maintainable solutions within the CRM platform. They also coordinate and manage additional internal and external resources in order to meet project deadlines. This position involves both hands-on customization work and coordinating external resources where needed.
- Design, develop and customize the Salesforce.com platform using industry best practices.
- Make recommendations and design solutions that improve user experience, expand platform utilization, and align with the overall company strategy.
- Translate business requirements and user stories into working solutions using appropriate configuration and development approaches.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to support additional business processes or functions.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com in order to provide recommendations that enhance productivity.
- Work with department managers to drive efficiency through tooling and business process automation.
- Create and maintain reporting that meets management requirements and efficiently conveys key performance indicators in multiple areas of the company.
- Create and maintain documentation for users, processes, and workflow.
- Document system requirements, including validation rules, process builder, automation, record types, encryption, workflow, and triggers.
- Identify the appropriate third-party products/applications and determine when it is appropriate to include external application developers to meet business requirements and timelines.
- Manage and resolve support ticket submissions.
- Work with third-party vendors and Salesforce premier support to resolve issues.
- Assist staff across multiple departments within the company to optimize their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services.
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and certifications.
- Candidate must be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to successfully track several projects simultaneously
- Proven track record with delivering on a deadline
- Able to present information clearly, concisely, accurately and in a manner that promotes understanding, both in writing and verbally
- Knowledge of the following technical concepts: Data management, data security, business workflow, data retention, business requirements, and user stories.
- BA/BS in Information Systems or a related technical field, or 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Must be able to work outside of normal working hours/days in order to meet service requirements.
- Strong ability to communicate with all users in the company, and at all technical levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience in high-security environments
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.