|Date Posted||January 13, 2019|
Responsible for managing users, maintaining data integrity, and updating the Sales Force CRM platform
- Maintain the health of Salesforce and related systems
- Manage user accounts
- Maintain the single sign-on solution
- Develop and enhance reports and dashboards.
- Maintain data integrity
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce administration of users, objects and environments
- Expand and refine data sharing rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Strong reporting background using tools including SFDC standard reporting functionality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Administration experience in environment with 250+ users
- Demonstrable ability managing a complex Salesforce environment containing multiple roles and hierarchies, a high number of profiles, and multiple permission sets for system access and control
- Familiarity with web security concepts and implementations
- Salesforce certification
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.