|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Factual Data is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, flood and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, Colorado-based Factual Data simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrowers. This position may be filled in our Loveland, CO or Pittsburgh, PA location. For information, please visit www.factualdata.com.
Factual Data is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to champion the implementation and ongoing development of Salesforce within our growing company. As the Salesforce Administrator, you will work closely with the training department, management, and sales to optimize utilization of the Salesforce platform. We are seeking a charismatic candidate with excellent technical and communication skills to manage the database and reporting, while providing ongoing training and support to our users. The main objective will be to identify, develop, and deploy creative solutions to complicated business challenges in order to increase the growth and profitability of our organization. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and passionate with the ability to help provide a long term vision.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements.
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design or solution.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Train users on system functionality and new features.
- Work on maintaining data quality through ongoing data analysis, record maintenance, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures.
- Provide sales support as needed including acting as a subject matter expert.
- Continuously improve Salesforce.com skills through professional development.