|Date Posted||June 25, 2019|
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration including creating custom objects, Process Builders/Flows, Dashboards and Reports, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language
- Ability to do troubleshoot and handle maintenance issues
- Experience making changes within Salesforce
- Understanding of security and access policies
- Excellent documentation skills
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) and Sales Cloud certified
Description of Role/Responsibilities:
Our client recently implemented Salesforce and is looking to bring in an experienced Salesforce Admin to work with the implementation team and being the main point of contact internally. Qualified candidates will be supporting, documenting, and enhancing the Salesforce platform. This is a great opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company in the beginning stages of a project. Candidates will have a chance to grow with the role as the needs increase internally.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)