|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a Salesforce Administrator in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ).
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Refine and scope technical requirements derived from the overall business objectives
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Create and customize Salesforce objects, workflows, page layouts, fields, validation rules, reports, dashboards, permission sets, queues, list views, formula fields, user profiles, etc.
- Simplify and reduce technical debt by identifying and deleting unused fields, workflows, validation rules, reports, dashboards, objects and users
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging duplicate records and cleansing and updating inaccurate data
- Provide support to all levels of users through research, evaluation, and administration of Salesforce
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the company
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work with members of the user community to define and document development requirements