|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Date Posted||October 22, 2019|
My client, an industry leader in the tech industry, is looking to add a CPQ administrator to their team as they begin integrating it throughout the business. Candidates will handle all regular administrator position duties including workflows, custom page layouts, processbuilder, validation rules, reports, dashboards, and regular user maintenance. Candidates will also communicate with the team to ensure all aspects of the system are running well. Candidates will also demonstrate an understanding of CPQ to help implement it in the system.
Role & Responsibilities
- Regular maintenance of Salesforce system
- Use of workflows, processbuilder, validation rules, reports, and dashboards.
- Stay up to date with current Salesforce trends.
- Communicate with Salesforce team
- Help lead CPQ integration into Salesforce
Skills & Qualifications
- CPQ experience necessary
- 2 plus years experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Fast-paced detail oriented
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous compensation packages
- Great benefits package
- Fast-Paced environment