|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
Ref ID: 04510-0011632678
Classification: Database Administrator
Compensation: $70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Our client, a financial services institution, is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. This Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable working in an agile environment while performing system implementation, configuration, and tuning, but we’re also hoping you have experience creating reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios, and work through permutations to find the best solution possible.
• Interact with clients to provide technical insight regarding project updates as well as leading requirements and design sessions with the client.
• Develop and administer fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, triggers, validations and other Salesforce.com objects and functions, including creating custom objects when necessary.
• Build and maintain workflow using Process Builder processes, workflow rules and Apex triggers.
• Assist with the full development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
• Support integration of Salesforce.com applications with client applications as well as change management.