|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Salesforce Administrator - Union, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with an international shipping company in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role will be pivotal in the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
This is a full-time hire in Union, NJ with some remote flexibility.
Roles & Responsabilities:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce platform of 90+ users
- Work closely with functional leaders, department heads, and executives to deploy new business processes as they pertain to the CRM
- Manage Salesforce integrations and data feeds
- Improve processes and adoption using the Force.com platform
- Manage new releases and provide SFDC end-user training to various departments
- Act as the liaison between internal and external users, and development teams
- Extensive experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Strong proficiency with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Pardot preferred
- Proficiency with Wave Analytics preferred
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative work environment
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses, including performance incentives and yearly rewards
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits and 401K
PJ at 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.