|Date Posted||November 7, 2020|
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Job Location: Tampa, Florida | Thousand Oaks, California
Duration: 1 Years
- We are looking to engage Salesforce Architects on sub-contract or full time basis to work as part of the Salesforce practice in US and Canada.
- They should have SFDC Architect experience
- Desired - Over 8 years of experience with Salesforce
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts, practices and platform. Ability to identify right solution/ approach and recommend to meet business requirement/ objectives.
- Integration experience with other systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; interpersonal skills, presentation skills at executive levels and experience facilitating/ managing/ driving meetings and client discussions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies; you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.