|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
Salesforce Solution Architect - 6-month contract -Philadelphia PA
A 6-month contract position located in Philadelphia PA. This Healthcare company is looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to lead a team, providing advanced solutions and ensuring projects are at its' best quality. Below are the job requirements:
- College degree, in computer science or related discipline, desired.
- Salesforce certifications in the Architecture or Platform Development, desired.
- A minimum of (4) implementation projects of Health cloud or Service cloud
- at least six (6) years of experience in software lifecycle development.
- Good soft skills and stakeholder management skills is a must
- Experience implementing advanced application frameworks on the Salesforce
- Candidate with Salesforce Service Cloud certification is a huge plus
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce architecture, declarative capabilities, platform configuration and related limits and how they influence design
- Coordinate with Development, Configuration and Testing teams during build and deployment phases of the project. Also, will need to liaison between IT and business teams to help clarify questions and requirements.
- Supervisory experience in leading Salesforce developers and admins
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 215-789-9447 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]