|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
SalesForce Business Analyst/Admin
Type: Direct Hire
This is a functional position requiring SalesForce system expertise, analytical system skills, and excellent written and verbal communication.
The CRM Business Analyst/Admin will work with internal business customers and IT personnel to define and develop processes and systems to meet the company's CRM and reporting needs using a new installation of SalesForce.com.
This position will be an important part of the implementation of SalesForce.com for the company, and the main administrator of the SalesForce system when implemented.
The CRM Business Analyst/Admin will be responsible for:
- Extending and maintaining the company's SalesForce CRM system and add-ons to meet stated and anticipated business needs
- Performing system administrative work for the SalesForce CRM system
- Providing functional expertise for sales, order, and marketing business processes and how they can be enhanced via CRM adoption
- Integration between SalesForce CRM and other company systems, including Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS), Kronos, Tableau, and Oracle OBIEE
- Overall project work for the full installation of the new, integrated CRM system
- Authoring of requirements documents, test plans, and training material
- Creating and working vendor support tickets to resolve issues
- Identification, testing, and recommending deployment of patches, upgrades, and add-ons
- Coordinating business testing as required