|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Newton, MA
Seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to fill a 6-month role with a partner client in the Greater Boston Area. The Business Analyst is being brought on to implement Apttus CPQ with the potential for the contract to be extended past the original end date.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have hands-on knowledge of configuration with Apttus CPQ especially with product, pricing, and quoting.
- General knowledge of Web applications and Internet architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with iterative or agile project methodologies.
- Assess projects & timelines for capability, feasibility and efficiency.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Working to implement Apttus CPQ from scratch.
- Responds and communicates efficiently between the business, tech and QA team on projects and to facilitate resolution of user issues as and when necessary.
- Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Identifies and resolves problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status. Escalates important issues to the attention of Management so that decisions can be made promptly.
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
This is an excellent opportunity to effect meaningful change on our client's organizational processes. You will gain valuable experience that will elevate your profile and your career.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!