|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
No C2C for this role.
About the role:
This Business Analyst will need to be able to voice and configure how this team designs and coordinates with their outsourcing team. They will need to have the ability to design and understand the business side. This is a brand new team, and it is evolving. Thus, this person will need to be an independent worker at times and self sufficient. The BA will need to be able to come into an unstructured atmosphere and help define this new team. They need to have excellent decision making skills, and they will need to be very analytical.
This team is new. There is a 50 person Legacy team, and they are breaking away from that. Using newer technologies such as Salesforce. They will need to have an understanding of Salesforce in order to consult with the overall design. They will also be working with Business and Operations to ensure that their process is flowing and going smoothly. This new platform or breakaway from the Legacy team is called their "Fusion" project. Essentially, they are trying to get 100 systems into a centralized system.
- Understanding and able to work in Informatica, MuleSoft, Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce
- Bachelors degree minimum
- Ability to design
- Understand the Business side
- Configure Salesforce (does not need to be a developer)
- Strong in Data Management
- Self Sufficient***
- Decision making skills, Time Management Skills, Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret business level data