|Date Posted||April 17, 2019|
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to work on a 2 year+ initiative.
- Business Analyst will be responsible for working with an identified stakeholder community and managing the solution delivery of the salesforce.com platform for that specific business unit. This role interfaces with business teams, IT Management and Salesforce Platform Architects and Program Managers to ensure the solution delivery meets the enterprise and business needs. They will also manage one or more scrum teams. This role will support strategic and tactical operation of the Salesforce.com platform, related processes and workflows, as well as working with user community on an ongoing basis to improve and enhance the application. The analyst needs to have firm grasp of CRM system best practices to drive and foster adoption and to improve internal customer experience on an ongoing basis.
- Create and manage the gathering of requirements, agile development methodology, and implementation of projects from business stakeholders
- Document as is and to be business processes while exploring areas for optimization
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic layer to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience
- Develop annual strategic initiatives and road-maps for Salesforce.com applications including data and information flow strategies
- Implement and integrate third-party products / applications on the force.com platform.
- Coordinate and lead user acceptance tests with the business units and end users against business requirements.
- Maintain key system metrics to track trends in usage / adoption and data integrity.
- Accountable for training plans for end user communities
- Accountable for managing regression and new capability testing prior to release to production
- Agile Software Methodology implementation experience required
- 3-5 years CRM Business Analyst Experience
- 3-5 years experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Salesforce.com certification desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experienced in managing implementation and continuous improvement for a give application
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Strong customer focus, ability to probe customer needs and translate customer requirements into system specifications required
- Ability to conduct training sessions to end users
- Bachelors degree in business or information systems preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.