|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Consulting Solutions is actively searching for a Salesforce Business Analyst with solid CRM experience to serve an integral role in our client’s Salesforce.com implementation. In this role, you will work with various business units to understand and document business processes, workflows, and system demands to improve the overall implementation experience and efficiency going forward.
• Conducts system assessment and provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing system improvement plans to boost usability, new features, and overall improved functionality.
• Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and systems to understand the impact of system analysis and design decisions on business objectives.
• Leads the delivery of system solutions (e.g. configuration, testing, deployment, validation).
• Manages implementation and configuration requests, workflows, process builders, custom fields, lightning page layouts, rules, and Visualforce pages
• Partners with Salesforce implementation teams, leads Salesforce CPQ implementation and configuration.
• Manages vendor relationships of all third-party applications for successful SFDC integrations (ERP, HubSpot, VOIP system, eSign, payment processing)
• Creates reports and dashboards in addition to managing data visualizations in Tableau.
• Champions system cleanup of legacy fields, duplications, field standardization and validation and list views
• Delivers ongoing training on SFDC processes, best practices, new features, and mobile application usage.
• Creates current state of system flow to be used as an artifact for future development and troubleshooting