|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Salesforce Business Analyst - Cincinnati, Ohio - ($60-$70/hr)
My Client is looking for a Salesforcce Business Analyst in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This is for a fast growing End User that is looking to grow even more. You will be a part of a small team driving large impact, enabling their business to operate more efficiently. You need to be adaptable, inventive, responsive and willing to learn.
- 3/6 Month Contract
- Potential Remote Flex
*Local Candidates Only!!!
You will design and execute solutions including; data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow. Need to have knowledge of Sales & Service Cloud
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Meet with business executives and gather business requirements
- Developing and maintaining essential documentation: functional specifications (or user stories, or use cases, depending on the assignment), design documentation, and Salesforce configuration.
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules, and data integrity)
- Provide technical insight and expertise on integrations with Salesforce, both for existing third-party applications and any potential applications being evaluated
A business analyst is someone who analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology. The Business Analyst is responsible for support and enhancement of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This individual will work with departments across the organization gathering and analyzing requirements and helping with the implementation of solutions to meet the needs of the business. The business analyst will work with end users providing support, training and assistance. Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Strategic planning - to identify the organization's business needs
2. Business model analysis - to define the organization's policies and market approaches
3. Process design - to standardize the organization's workflows
4. Systems analysis - the interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems
The client eager to hire, and has already started the interview process for this week. If this seems like a good fit for you please apply today.
This role will not stay open for long as the company is experiencing huge growth and the client is keen to interview. If you would like to apply for this position please contact me via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 646-415-8776 Ext. 3425 if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Business Analyst/ Business Analyst/ BA/ Administrator/ Admin/ Salesforce Admin/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/ Lighting