|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
Salesforce Business System Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Contract – Minimum for 12 months, expected to end in Sep, 2021
Looking for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to help accelerate the use of technology on our Salesforce implementation. You will work with a fast-paced team of engineers, technology partners, and business partners where you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that we have an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical departments. This role will have a direct influence on the company by helping to drive productivity, efficiency and insights for the Sales organization. You will provide valuable contribution as a bridge between Sales teams and IT delivery. You should be able to utilize your time by testing key features & functionality before they are production ready. This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative, inclusive team that manages a growing Salesforce implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and re-engineering, high-level and detail-level requirements gathering, functional design, testing, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver solutions with engineers, conduct Quality Assurance Testing (QA), facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and provide post-production support.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
- Perform Salesforce configurations and guide developers on advanced customization.
Experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on work as a SFDC Business Systems Analyst
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- You consider yourself detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- You have extensive experience analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations.
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator and you have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and SFDC Lightning framework.
- You can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and workflow rules.
- You have experience with SFDC data management tools, SOQL queries, Microsoft Excel, JIRA, Visual Diagrams, and Google Suite.
- You have a business-first approach to building systems and applications. You care about the business impact of your technical work
Preferred, but not required:
- You have experience with sales processes and tools ideally in the advertising/media/e-commerce industries.
- You have experience using and integrating with Data Warehouse applications (ex. Redshift, Hive, Snowflake).
- You have experience with building, testing, and debugging advanced SQL queries.