|Date Posted||January 20, 2021|
Please send your resumes to Murali - msundaram(at)divihn(dot)com or call Murali at 630 847 0275
- Maintenance and support of Salesforce community portals. The tasks would be a mix of administration, problem resolution, and minor enhancements. The individual is not expected to have development skills but will have to interact with the developer(s) to relay development tasks, test, and deploy
- Become a core member of the Salesforce B2B Commerce Center of Excellence. In addition to Salesforce communities, this will provide an opportunity to become an expert on Salesforce B2B Commerce. No prior knowledge is expected
- Three or more years of Salesforce experience with at least one year experience with lightning communities
- Salesforce certifications Administrator or Community Cloud Consultant
- Independent, able to interact with customer personnel
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.