|Date Posted||April 19, 2019|
Salesforce.com Trainer. Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract need for a Salesforce.com Trainer who will be responsible for providing Salesforce.com training. The user base will include stakeholders from all divisions and thus require an ability to work across many different stakeholder bases at differing levels of detail.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in Marketing Sales Enablement, IT, and report into the Sales Revenue Operations-Business Applications Team.
- Responsible for ensuring Salesforce.com training across multiple divisions is accurate, understandable, and effective.
- The position will also be involved in key transformational projects related to Salesforce.com, which will require thorough understanding of business requirements and the relationship to current/future training needs of end users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in adult training
- 3+ years of experience training CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
- Global training experience with large user bases
- Strong technical knowledge of the Salesforce.com data structures; understanding how to leverage the tool to meet Sales targets
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; specifically working cross divisionally with peer stakeholders
- Strong skills in proactive planning, attention to detail, and responsiveness
- Experience working with Brainshark or other training development software
- Salesforce.com administration experience a bonus
- SAP ECC and/ or SAP CRM experience is a bonus.
To view all our open positions, please go to: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/