|Date Posted||November 26, 2020|
About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
PCG is seeking a senior technical consultant who is a leader and has the determination to grow within our organization.
• Review vendor deliverables and processes related to a statewide Salesforce solution for effectiveness on meeting system requirements
• Review technical architecture documents, design, for verification of technical needs of the solution
• Review vendor strategy, process and deliverables related to database management and data conversion
• Analyze development and implementation methodology for effectiveness on a seamless transition to new solution.
• Analyze Data conversion process for seamless transition to new solution
• Identify and report on technical project risks associated with solution development and data conversion
• Recommend process improvements to mitigate technical challenges encountered by project team