|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
Salesforce Consultant - Nonprofit- Brooklyn, NY - 100k
This Brooklyn based Salesforce Consultancy is actively looking for a Salesforce consultant to join their growing team. You would be responsible for leading requirement gathering sessions with clients, providing tailored solutions, and working hands on to complete the Salesforce implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce NPSP
- Experience in implementing end to end Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce implementation and data migration
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Technical and functional skills - gathering requirements and translating business needs into Salesforce platform
- Create custom configurations and dashboards
- Working directly with or administering a CRM application
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Strong Remote Flexibility
- Competitive PTO
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 212-594-1495 Ext: 3940
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.