|Date Posted||November 17, 2018|
We are seeking a part time contract Salesforce developer in the greater Chicago area. 4-6 month contract and must be able to work 40 hours a week. The role is 100% remote. $60+/hr
- Customize solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Responsible for features and application in Salesforce.com
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable and accurate.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Superior Project Management skills
- Highly organized
- Work well under pressure
- Driven and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail, consistency
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence
- Team Player
If these skill sets apply to you, do not hesitate! This client is actively interviewing this week! This is a 6+ month contract position looking to hire immediately! This client is growing and could have a need for future contract work as well.
Please apply by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (646) 415-8776. Only serious and qualified candidates please!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.