|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Volt Workforce Solutions is partnering with a growing company in search of an experienced Salesforce Developer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers' business, marketing, and engineering departments to translate business objectives into system requirements and define an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points
- Lead and manage a portfolio of technical customer projects to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of product expansion, migrations, and deployments
- Qualify, scope, and deliver new technical projects for expansion and upsells for existing customers
- Provide technical advisory services on implementations with multiple integrations and software platforms (CTI & Call Center Technology)
- Deliver highly technical consultative and support services by becoming an expert in the product and integrated partner solutions
- Draft technical project instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and systems integration-related documents and deliverables
- Estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement technical projects.
- As a part of the Software team, work closely with the manager to continuously relay feedback for improvement on product features and functions, and ensure sustained customer success
- 3+ years of successful technical project management, deployment, or solutions design experience required
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape required.
- Hands-on practitioner's experience with web analytics, CRM, marketing automation, bid management, ad-serving, and attribution software
- Technical project management, deployment, or implementation experience in a customer-facing role required
- Knowledge and experience using APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches required
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Ability to effectively relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and articulating the business value of a given technical solution
- Proficiency in Salesforce, with clear understanding of lead, contact, opportunity, account, and campaign objects required
- Functional knowledge of integration systems, with experience integrating enterprise software between various software solutions
- Experience in scoping, clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Critical thinking, and complex problem solving ability required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate across internal and external business, marketing, and engineering departments
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and the ability to work at a highly-detailed level
- Background in telecom, mobile, or digital media a plus
- Knowledge of the agile software development process a plus
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related experience.
- 3+ years’ experience Salesforce development and implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is required
- 3+ years’ experience working as a developer/architect in Salesforce.com
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange
- Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.)
- Salesforce Certification a plus
- A CRM system wizard, particularly with regards to Salesforce
Contact: or call 559-435-1255 for additional details.