|Date Posted||December 15, 2018|
Purpose of Position/Summary:
As a member of IT staff, the incumbent will support the department in Salesforce solution development. The position is located in Marion County and must work collaboratively with other IT vendors to ensure quality, timely project implementations and business adoption.
- Supports IT as a Salesforce developer on Salesforce projects, specifically to support Marketing Cloud.
- Designs, develops, and tests marketing campaign within salesforce with communications team.
- Designs and develops digital and print media per direction from communications team.
- Integrates various third-party Salesforce components and internal API’s.
- Leads research and analysis for marketing optimization.
- Develop user stories with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce.
- Build web components including landing pages, utilizing latest front-end technologies for both Salesforce and the company’s client-facing tools.
- Ensures data structure and relationships are setup and duplication prevented/cleaned up; reporting tools created per agency need.
- Plans and reviews the technical and/or business implications of the application of technology and/or improve processes to the current and future business environment.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of user needs and business systems and industry requirements.
- Manages projects as designated following agency project management processes and tools.
- Manages the expectations of customers, stakeholders, peers, vendors and management.
- Creates process change through the integration of new processes with existing ones and communication of changes to impacted Business Systems teams.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Direct experience and development using Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud including customization, configuration, and integration.
- Direct experience with email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns.
- Experience with digital and print media campaigns.
- Experience managing sales, marketing operations, and marketing automation.
- Strong SFDC knowledge and integration components for SFDC ( for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools).
- Strong technical foundation including: 2-5+ yrs experience with advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java.
- Strong understanding and experience of SDLC and IT governance methodologies, tools and approaches to successful project implementations; including Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies and PMBOK project management principles.
- Ability to lead, motivate, encourage and influence others to perform towards a common goal.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across business groups.
- Working knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply federal and state policies and rules regarding IT.
- Be able to communicate with staff and users on technical and nontechnical issues.
Difficulty of Work:
Work is broad in scope. Independent decision making and judgment is exercised by the incumbent related to following established guidelines, analytical/technical work, development of new work methods or procedures, creativity, complexity of work assignments/conditions, impact of work to the agency and organization.
Employee works closely with executive and management level staff to outline general objectives and boundaries that employee will follow to meet the requirements of the agency. Unusual problems or deviations from guidelines or practice are discussed with manager at the discretion of the incumbent. Work is reviewed for attainment of objectives and compliance with policy and practice.
Personal Work Relationships:
- Work closely with management to determine business needs
- Collaborates with partners internally and externally to achieve the agency goals
- Lead and mentor coworkers to collaborate efforts
- Bachelor Degree
- Salesforce Certification (Administrator or Developer) preferred, but not required
- 2-5 years of Salesforce experience: strong understanding of Salesforce platform (custom objects, Apex, reports, process builder, lead conversion, etc.)
- 2-5 years of Marketing Automation
- 2-5 years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Developing Digital and Print Media
- Campaigns, marketing, and email marketing optimization
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178