|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Kforce has a client seeking a Salesforce Developer in Windsor Mill, Maryland (MD).
- Perform business process analysis, document process flow using tools such as Visio, and work with the client to optimize the process from a procedural and technology standpoint
- Iterate through the process with the client to review/refine and seek sign off
- Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs
- Perform Salesforce.com configuration and Force.com custom development using Salesforce objects and entities like Page Layouts, Standard and Custom Objects, Approval Processes/Workflows, Apex and Visual Force code, etc.
- Drive development and own the solution from end-to-end and be responsible for documenting technical solutions based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Inspect application to ensure it meets the technical specification
- Work with project lead to prioritize and resolve issues
- Interface with business users and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Prepare system design documents in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and 90-100% complete Business Requirements