|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Sales Developer opening with our client located in Fort Mill, SC!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In subject, add: Job #1549692
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; 248-605-5443.
POSITION SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE:
- Data modeling and access: relational and non-relational designs
- Business logic: object-oriented programming and common frameworks
- Microservices architecture
- Writing and utilizing APIs / Action Layer / MVC
- Front-end development using HTML, CSS, and client-side scripting
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Service Cloud or Health Cloud
- Experience implementing Service Cloud enterprise integration architectures
- Experience designing Service Cloud integration solutions
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - CRM Service and/or Health Cloud
- Permission Sets and Salesforce security architecture
- Salesforce Visualforce, Apex, Angular, SOQL, SOSL
- Lighting Framework, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Design System
- Salesforce Force.com application build
- Mulesoft integration with Salesforce
- Informatica integration with Salesforce
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced programming skills in several programming languages
- Advanced solution design and configuration skills with target application ecosystem
- Advanced understanding of relational database design and theory
- Ability to translate complicated business requirements into multiple solution options and explain the pros/cons of various approaches
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Orient Design Patterns and use cases for applying them
- Proficient communication skills and experience in mentoring/leading junior developers
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.