|Date Posted||April 15, 2019|
Salesforce Developer – Deerfield, IL
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer for 6-12 month contract position with a very reputable company located in Deerfield, IL.
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our clients Commercial IT group is looking for a motivated and talented Salesforce Developer to help its Sales and Marketing initiatives. The job responsibilities and requirements are as below
- Understand Business requirements and convert them to technical solutions using Salesforce platform
- Participate in design discussions and provide Salesforce expertise to implements standards based functionalities
- Provide architectural oversight to all Salesforce activities happening across various regions of the company
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Salesforce1 and Force.com platform capabilities is a must
- Experience in building customer facing portals leveraging Customer and Partner communities will be a major plus
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal systems is a must
- Should be able to create and review technical specifications and detailed design documents for Salesforce projects
- Ability to work with Offshore and Onsite resources as needed and provide guidance and direction
- Work experience in Source Control, Continuous Integration and Automated Testing in Salesforce development environment is a must
- Communicate clearly and professionally with Business stake holders, customers, vendors, peers and all levels of management
- Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I certifications will be plus
Kelly Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.