|Date Posted||April 19, 2019|
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Salesforce developer” for a 10 Months (Possibility for both: Extension/ Possibility for conversion) position with a client in Parsippany NJ (Must Work On-Site).
· Integrate commercial web and mobile properties with Client’s Identity Hub, a highly customized instance of the Salesforce Identity platform.
· Ideally, developers who support Identity Hub should have experience building and supporting the web and mobile applications that connect to it.
· Experience required in OAuth 2.0, Bootstrap and jQuery, web graphics, front-end web development, Restful web services, Content ful Web Content Management System (proprietary), Apex Programming Language (proprietary), Visual Force (proprietary), Salesforce Platform UI and Identity Hub’s custom data model.
· Candidates should understand Client’s brand and product models which are an important part of Identity Hub, and have experience working with Client privacy and security.
· Experience writing and executing test scripts for GxP validated systems. Ability to collaborate with a large, cross-functional team.
• Phone Interview
• Skype/In person Interview
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Open to years of experience verses a Bachelor’s degrees.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
· Medical and dental insurance
· Bi-weekly payroll
· 401k plan
· Account and Delivery Manager for client support
· Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
Direct: (201) 645-1979
Desk: (201) 524 9600 Ext. 7497