|Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
Salesforce Developer - Orange County
Job Type: Salesforce Developer
Location: Orange County, California
Job Description: A well-known company looking to bring aboard an experienced developer seeking expansion within a great environment. You will be responsible for out of the box customizations, configuration, and development of the company's migration of the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification, Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, Salesforce Platform Developer II Certifications
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform
- 5 or more years developing with Apex and Visualforce
- Identify system needs and define changes and customizations to be made to the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud application.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews.
- Create and/or update Requirement, Process, Functional, and Technical documentation.
- Onshore and offshore lead development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
If interested please send your resume to Hannah at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (949) 688-2229
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT