|Date Posted||December 13, 2019|
Requisition ID:Â 1426
Job Title:Â SalesForce Developer
Job Country:Â United States (US)
Here at Avanos Medical, we passionately believe in three things:
- Making a difference in our products, services and offers, never ceasing to fight for groundbreaking solutions in everything we do;
- Making a difference in how we work and collaborate, constantly nurturing our nimble culture of innovation;
- Having an impact on the healthcare challenges we all face, and the lives of people and communities around the world.
At Avanos you will find an environment that strives to be independent and different, one that supports and inspires you to excel and to help change what medical devices can deliver, now and in the future.Â
Avanos is a medical device company focused on delivering clinically superior breakthrough solutions that will help patients get back to the things that matter.Â We are committed to creating the next generation of innovative healthcare solutions which will address our most important healthcare needs, such as reducing the use of opioids while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we develop, manufacture and market recognized brands in more than 90 countries. Avanos Medical is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AVNS. For more information, visit www.avanos.com.
The Salesforce.com Developer is responsible for enabling and supporting the functional areas within Avanos Medicalâs global Salesforce.com landscape. Reporting to the CRM leader, the Salesforce.com developer is responsible for the technical development efforts supporting complex business processes in Salesforce.com, related bolt-on applications and inbound/outbound integrations.
The Avanos Salesforce.com platform is a new global Lightning, HIPAA compliant, implementation that includes Sales, Service, Communities, Shield, and custom applications. It also includes FPX CPQ and a global customer portal leveraging Customer & Partner Communities along with B2B e-commerce that is integrated with Avanos'Â SAP S4/Hana ERP system. The Salesforce.com team is based out of Avanos headquarters in Alpharetta along with the other teams of related integrated applications.
- Code promotion, Sandbox environment management, test case development and the use of Git is needed.
- Develop expertise in the functionality and operation of critical enterprise applications
- Evaluate data quality issues and define/implement corrective actions
- Salesforce.com Sales, Service, Communities, Force.com, B2B Ecommerce (CloudCraze), & Shield Products
- Administer and support integrations with FPX CPQ, SAP, Marketo, Stibo System STEP
- Support bi-directional deep integration with SAP S4/Hana 1709 that includes multiple master data, order transactions and pricing.
- Defining and validating technical requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design
- Salesforce integration with 3rd party systems (ETL, REST, SOAP, JSON etc.)
- Identify business process changes and application architecture decisions
- Participate in design reviews with third-party partners
- Provide technical consultation on current state and potential future state changes
- Interface with other IT disciplines to successfully complete implementations
- Create, review & execute test scripts and participate in integration testing with appropriate end-users and technical groups including third-party SAP vendor configuration partners
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 Â years experience as a Salesforce Developer
- 3-5 years development experience
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems (ETL, REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design
- Certifications: Platform Developer II â Preferred
- Ecommerce experience - Preferred
- Experience with data import utilities using Salesforce.com and third-party mapping tools.
- BA, BS or Masterâs degree in a Computer Science or Information systems related discipline
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to management and business users
- Experience working both autonomously and on teams in a global or similarly structured organization
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Avanos Medical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Avanos Medical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a current employee of Avanos, please apply here .
Join us at Avanos
Join us and you can make a difference in our products, solutions and our culture. Most of all, you can make a difference in the lives, people, and communities around the world.
Make your career count
Our commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of others begins with our employees â through a comprehensive and competitive range of benefits. We provide more than just a salary â our Total Rewards package encompasses everything you receive as an employee; your pay, health care benefits, retirement plans and work/life benefits.
free onsite gym | onsite cafeteria | 401(k) + 6% match | immediate vesting | benefits on day 1 | uncapped sales commissions | HQ region voted âbest place to liveâ by USA Today