|Date Posted||June 3, 2020|
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC
- Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the SDLC platform
What you bring:
- 3 years’ experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud implementation experience
- 1 year experience in custom development using Lightning Components (Aura-based Components) or Lightning Web Components
- 1 year experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Einstein Discovery or Einstein Data Flows
- US Citizenship (dual citizens cannot be considered for this role at this time)
Additional stuff that matters:
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.