|Date Posted||October 22, 2020|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Note: This position will start remote, and has potential to go from temp to perm. Please source for candidates local to Southern California, Raleigh, North Carolina & New York.
- What WILL YOU DO?
- •Utilize Visualforce and Lightening components to create custom user experiences in Salesforce.com
- •Manage data validity and integrity across systems and in support of heterogeneous business processes using API integration
- •Salesforce administration
Qualifications & Requirements:
- WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- required Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, CRM / customer relationship management) required
- Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer I Dev 401 required (Developer II preferred) Skills and Knowledge
- •Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
- •Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- •Preferred experience as an administrator/developer (Salesforce.com) in a financial services organization. •Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits.
- •Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- •Experience with Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, or other ETL tools.
- •Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync / async.
If you're interested in a new role, please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com