|Date Posted||October 23, 2020|
Kforce has a client seeking a Salesforce Developer in Louisville, KY.
- Plays a key role in the design of application architecture to support the Information Systems strategy
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce capabilities and functionality Outline, develop and maintain comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions and be able to clearly outline their operations to the end-users
- Create and maintain Lightning Web Components, custom objects, validation and workflow rules, Process builder/flows, etc.
- Integrate with third-party tools when needed
- Map, migrate, and integrate data into new solutions and in-house proprietary systems
- Stay current with the Salesforce releases and leverage updates applicable to the organization, be able to make suggestions based on potential future needs of the users
- Handle administrative functions as needed, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular system audits, maintain necessary backups, and prepare for future upgrades
- Responsible for regular training for new features/functionality
- Be able to apply necessary testing to releases following and ensure no disruptions when pushing changes from the development sandboxes to the live environment