|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
Our client, a dynamic multi-billion Financial Services Organization is currently looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator. Our client is driven by Integrity, Coaching, Education, and an Entrepreneurial Spirit. You will be afforded an amazing opportunity to work in a challenging and collaborative environment where there is a high value on continued education and professional development.
Want to lead technical solution design for new features? Want to develop products and platforms that reflect an unwavering commitment to innovation, creativity, and service? Want to create the next-generation systems that can scale exponentially? Then join us.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to do extraordinary work as part of an elite team. Whether you have experience in the financial industry or not, if you share our commitment to authentic and complete communication, high-performance teamwork, and visionary thinking, this is a unique opportunity for you to grow with us and have a significant impact on the world.
What You’ll Need
· Proven experience with Salesforce Lighting and Salesforce Classic, Sales or Service Cloud
· Possess an understanding of common software development best practices, the Agile methodology, and an ability to work with a remote team within the standard SDLC.
· Source Control (Azure/Git/Github), Continuous Integration (Gearset), Ticket Management (Jira) and standard IDEs (Developer Console/Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code)
· Experience with SOQL, SOSL SASL and SQL Server Management Studio
· Experience with the following:
· Apex classes and triggers
· Einstein Analytics
· Lighting Web components
· Aura Components
· Marketing Cloud experience a plus
· Scratch Orgs
· Flows, Process builder, Lists Views and other standard salesforce features
· Understanding of Enterprise Design Patterns (FFLIB)
· Relevant Salesforce certifications and or job experience with proven track record.