|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
The Salesforce Developer position will work within a team of Salesforce Developers, Salesforce Admins, Configuration Managers, and various organizational units. This position will be responsible for the technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migration/integration, data quality, systems integration, and custom code.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical implementation of Salesforce permission sets, data flows, APEX custom coding.
- Responsible for developing Visualforce, APEX, and other technologies to build custom code to build a student information system in higher education and military environment.
- Technical leadership, following best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Define, communicate, and manage change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Following standards and policies set forth within the Information Technology Services Division (ITSD).