|Location||Thousand Oaks, CA|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2020|
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Thousand Oaks, California | Tampa, Florida
- We are looking to engage Salesforce Developers on sub-contract or full time basis to work as part of the Salesforce practice in US and Canada.
- Min 2 Years Hands on Experience on Configuration and Custom coding.
- Experience areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Admin.
- Work will involve Salesforce.com development, support and enhancement. This person will need to demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment and support. An on-call rotation may be associated with this position.
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and how-to assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- 2 year's experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.comMigration Tool, Web Services/SOA and Metadata APIs
- We can consider experience on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP etc.).
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Eager to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Eager to work in fast-paced, collaborative and team-based support environment
- Force.com Certified Developer Certification desired