|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
We are currently searching for a Sr. Application Developer / Analyst to join our Enterprise Architecture & Application Development team. This position is responsible for participating in all phases of the development life-cycle of new and existing business applications and production systems support for Client/Server and Web based applications (N-Tier). Primary focus is on analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation of Salesforce/Force.com platform.
In this position, you will:
- Analyze requirements provided by other team members and determine how they will affect new or existing systems.
- Interview end-users to define requirements for new or changing systems
- Interpret business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements
- Generate estimates for design, programming and testing activities
- Design system elements such as classes, components, modules etc to meet functional & non-functional requirements
- Identify database entities and prepare logical/physical data models
- Design interfaces within system for various modules and components
- Design interfaces across systems for effective and efficient communications
- Generate programming specifications for new or existing systems
- Construct programming elements such as classes, components, subsystems
- Construct database elements such as tables, views, stored procedure, functions, and triggers
- Identify potential design discrepancies and recommend modifications to others' code
- Define a system/integration/UAT test plans based on functional and non functional requirements
- Execute test plans and verify that test results meet functional and non functional requirements
- Analyze/troubleshoot production defects and implement resolutions for root causes
- Coordinate and support users during UAT phase, resolve UAT defects and obtain user sign-off
- Create/update system or user documentation
- Document business process conversion procedures, convert data and verify results
- Train users and help desk personnel on custom and packaged software
- Deploy new or existing systems to production
To be considered, you will need:
- 3+ years Experience with Salesforce/Force.com technologies.
- 5+ years experience using programing languages such like Java or C#
- 5+ years experience developing rich web user interfaces and/or complex UI using custom or 3rd party UI controls
- 5+ years experience in HTML, CSS, Java Script, REST, XML Services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a senior role or leading small to mid-size projects
- Master's degree in computer science or related field preferred
*See knowledge and skills for technical experience requirements.
- 5+ years experience in system integrations using REST, SOAP APIs. Familiarity with APIM platforms like MuleSoft, Azure APIM.
- 5+ years Experience with database programming & reporting tools like Power BI.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer are a plus