|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
**WILL NOT SPONSOR**
Seeking an intermediate level Salesforce Developer/Admin for an 18 month contract! Could go longer than 18 months or be converted to full-time.
Absolute, non-negotiable minimum requirements are: 2 years of Salesforce experience (as specified in JD), along with Salesforce Administrator certification.
The incumbent communication skills must be clear and proficient. Incumbent will work on a small team. If other team members are out, client manager needs a flexible, team player willing to help in other areas.
Intermediate Salesforce Developer/Administrator:
Division of Information Technology
Seeking an Intermediate Salesforce Developer/Administrator to fulfill a critical role on the Information Technology team. This role will serve as Salesforce subject matter expert, closely working with stakeholders, vendors, and internal teams throughout the office to provide process improvement, configuration, and SDLC, along with application and project support. The Salesforce position will oversee the enterprise-wide case management systems, maximizing the employee experience through the creative and technical use of the Salesforce platforms. Successful applicants will be collaborative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy meaningful work.
* Work closely with stakeholders, department staff, vendors and internal teams to determine project requirements.
* Be the subject matter expert regarding Salesforce, its use, implementation, governance and development/customization.
* Build customer-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Lightning Components, Apex, and Visual Force
* Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Mulesoft, etc).
* Administer and manage Salesforce Organizations for the office.
* Maintain and support internal Salesforce CMS
* Manage user, profile, role, and license configuration of Salesforce users
* Manage ongoing Salesforce object/field/record/page layout customization
* Create and manage Salesforce reports & dashboards
* Crosstrain existing IT staff for redundancy.
* B.S. in Computer Science/MIS/informatics is preferred but can be substituted with a combination of Certifications and experience.
* Salesforce Administrator certification required.
* 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration including creating custom objects, Process Builders/Flows, Dashboards and Reports, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language.
* Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
* Experience with ETL tools.
* Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
* Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, and ERP.
* Experience with document generation tools such as Webmerge and Drawloop.
* Customer-focused service-based attitude.
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop and follow processes and methodologies
* Self-starter who can multi-task and work independently
* Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
**WILL NOT SPONSOR**
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.