|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
EASi has an immediate Full Time Permanent opportunity available for a Developer/Sytems Architect skilled in SalesforceTechnology, Financial Force etc... (Development, Administration and/or Architecture experience is desired.)
This role can be located in Hanover MD or any EASi/Aerotek location on the east coast.
This position is responsible for managing the alignment and development of PSA application features, functionality, and data elements with business needs within engineering and sciences services and operations. The Sr. Administrator will plan, develop, and manage PSA features and optimize our ability to effectively manage customer deliverables and internal control objectives. They will prioritize and manage configuration changes within Salesforce.com platform and PSA technology. They will partner with business and delivery leadership in driving organizational change and staff effectiveness through the use of standardized best practices and PSA technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Finance, Accounting, Computing or related field is preferred.
- Salesforce.com Development and/or administration experience; exposure to FinancialForce is preferred
- Salesforce certifications (ADM 201) and/or (ADM 301)
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and SOAP based web services preferred.
- Salesforce developer skills preferred
- Experience with Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, and the salesforce.com APIs a plus
- Knowledge of core financial areas (e.g. AR, GL, FA), with ability to transform business objectives into technical solutions
- Capable of managing the migration of change sets from development/testing sandboxes into production instances
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills along with excellent Word, Visio, and PowerPoint skills.
- 5+ Years working in Professional Services arena with experience handling project management methodologies with project execution in utilities, manufacturing, and sciences industries.
- PMP Certification or equivalent project management experience is preferred
- Business Process design experience; Business Analytics experience
- PPM / Project Management technology experience
Experience working with CRM and ERP systems that support Professional Services businesses
Implementation of PSA technology to support business processes for EASi Engineering and sciences divisions
* Maintain System, Security, and Integrity - design, create and maintain multiple user setup, roles, profiles, and hierarchies; grant/remove and maintain user licenses; maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
* Prioritize and manage configuration changes within Salesforce.com platform and PSA technology.
* Manage custom fields and objects, record types, data validation, page layouts, triggers, and notifications; Maintains and enhances visual layouts, click-links, integration's, workflow rules and business logic
* Coordinate and conduct system testing and quality assurance activity to ensure highly reliable technology solutions.
* Maintain system functionality and interfaces levering experience with Apex, Visualforce, and salesforce.com APIs
* Proactively identify, plan, and implement technology solutions supporting process improvements; evaluating process effectiveness and prioritizing resources toward achieving organizational objectives.
* Monitor application storage usage and archiving data as needed.
* Facilitate requirements development with stakeholders to gain an understanding of desired outcomes.
* Partner with management in providing key training on service delivery competencies and PSA tool suite.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.