|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Experis is looking for a Salesforce Developer with a background in Configuration for a long term contract in Springfield, VA!
The Salesforce Configuration Specialist supports the implementation of Salesforce projects from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the clients requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of salesforce.com to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements. He or she builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
The Configuration Specialist works closely with the Software Implementation Technical Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasibility and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts. Assists in quality management reviews and ensure that all business and design requirements are met. Plays an active role in configuring the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required. May also assist and sometimes lead test plan development and execution; and supports organizational change management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the to be solution.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation and hands on configuration experience
- 1+ year of consulting experience
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Force.com platform experience
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Experience with Oracle-Siebel
- Agile and Iterative experience
Sound like a fit? Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)