|Date Posted||October 25, 2020|
Salesforce BA/ Data Analyst II
Pay rate $25.47/ hourly
Location: FDG, VA
Analytical mindset; enjoy gathering Data and creating supporting
Salesforce – highly preferred – Excel Google, SQL Python, or CRM..
Sales Experience (Actual Sales experience or Supporting Sales; Short Sales Cycle)
Sales Innovation – Test group Control Group Testing 20% of the time
Production Support – Chase down issues – 20%
Reporting – Building reports – 60% (knowing how to Code is huge plus)
Experience with Sales reporting or testing control groups etc.
TOOLS DATA AND SALES
The Salesforce Business Analyst role will enable the Small Business Group’s QuickBooks Capital (QBC) sales teams to drive efficiencies and effectiveness through Salesforce and other tools end-to-end. The candidate needs to be adaptable to operate in multiple systems and energized in helping sales consultants navigate help in processes and tools to be proficient. The candidate will respond to system issues that the sales consultant or manager experiences and is knowledgeable of support resources to be effective at triaging an issue. The candidate will be able to flex between tactical and strategic activities daily and will be expected to be a proactive member of the team, suggesting improvements both in processes and sales conversations to increase unit sales and revenue.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Demonstrated expertise in being able to translate sales data requests into easy to follow Salesforce reports and dashboards. Experience in Other tools like Tableau and Qlikview a plus.
• Sales experience a plus but not required.
• Support will include both technical use as well as business process adherence to ensure consultant proficiency of ongoing monthly feature changes. Works closely with front line sales leader and fellow analysts to drive effective use of the system.
• Manage and maintain reporting tools and handle ad-hoc Salesforce reporting requests
• Support Tier 1 level help with Enterprise Business Solutions and submit Help Desk Tickets or escalation when CRM issues arise
• Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
• Technical tools savvy – analytic and statistical skills a plus
• Empathy for their customer; speed to resolve issues (understand their challenges and tool environment)
• Experience using Excel, Salesforce and other tools to cross check lead/opportunity lists
• Good ear for quality sales conversations as the candidate will listen to and score calls
• Understanding and appreciation for compliance requirements
• Candidate will liaison with sales marketing to communicate, launch, manage and analyze sales campaigns
• Proven success understanding complex sales workflows and how to attribute sales to the proper owner
• Can work with Salesforce PM’s and engineers to drive needed improvements to Salesforce
• Observe Salesforce use and identify inefficiencies and work with reps to optimize processes; Document for training purposes
Sales Productivity Analyst
Pay rate 25.47/ hour
Location: Tucson, AZ; Mountain View, CA; San Diego, CA; Fredericksburg, VA
Looking for: Work with Analytics, Accounting/ Finance
Heavy Cross Functional interaction
Quickbase (highly desirable or technically savvy)
Technical – Compensation/ Commission Research –Payment issues – QBO/ SaaS Siebel, Sales Logic Billing
Heavy Excel, Python understanding reporting
More Task oriented
- Systems errors
- Compensation validation
- CAM (Customer Account Manager)
The Sales Productivity Analyst (SPA) role will enable the success of the US QuickBooks Solution Provider (QSP) Channel, also known as the Reseller Channel, by delivering on sales productivity tasks in key run the business (RTB) areas.
The candidate will have a specialized focus on the US QSP team within the US Partner Sales organization, inclusive of its external Reseller network. The candidate will drive efficiencies and effectiveness through Salesforce CRM, QuickBase and other tools end-to-end. The candidate needs to be adaptable to operate in multiple systems and energized in helping QSP account managers, leaders and external Resellers navigate help in processes and tools to be proficient. The candidate will respond to system issues that the QSP account manager, leader or Reseller experiences and is knowledgeable of support resources to be effective at triaging issues to get to a resolution. The candidate will be able to flex between tactical and strategic activities daily and will be expected to be a proactive member of the team, identifying and driving improvements in processes.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Proven success understanding complex sales workflows and how to attribute sales to the proper owner through reporting and analytics
• Demonstrated expertise in being able to translate sales data requests into easy to follow Salesforce reports and dashboards
• Technical tools savvy – analytic and statistical skills required; Experience using Excel, Salesforce, PRMs and databases
• Deep or intermediate in tools like Tableau, QlikView/Sense, Alteryx and/or similar a plus; Experience with Python a plus as well
• Data migration experience, both in the areas of planning and validation
• Ability to liaison with Sales, Finance, Operations, and other collaborating groups to validate, audit and adjust data
• Sales experience a plus, specifically in actually selling in medium to long term pipeline-based teams, or supporting them
• Support will include both technical use as well as business process adherence to ensure consultant proficiency. Works closely with frontline sales leaders and fellow analysts to drive effective use of the systems
• Support ‘tier 1’ level help with enterprise business solutions and submit help desk tickets or escalation when Salesforce or PRM errors and/or issues arise
• Excellent Communication – both written and verbal; Empathy for the customer; Speed to resolve issues
• Experience managing users via database – additions, removals, and modifications; Inventory of licenses, activations, deactivations, and merges
• Attendance and representation of Sales Ops in various daily/weekly Op Mechs - some internal, some external