|Date Posted||April 15, 2019|
*** Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer***
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER – Deerfield, IL
Pay Rate Range: Based on Experience
Length of Contract: 10 months
Location: Deerfield, IL
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for one of our top clients in Deerfield, IL.
As a placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for helping its Sales and Marketing initiatives.
If you or someone you know is interested, then please feel free to email all inquiries directly to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Baxter’s Commercial IT group is looking for a motivated and talented Salesforce Developer to help its Sales and Marketing initiatives. The job responsibilities and requirements are as below:
- Understand Business requirements and convert them to technical solutions using Salesforce platform.
- Participate in design discussions and provide Salesforce expertise to implements standards based functionalities.
- Provide architectural oversight to all Salesforce activities happening across various regions at Baxter.
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Salesforce1 and Force.com platform capabilities is a must.
- Experience in building customer facing portals leverating Customer and Partner communities will be a major plus.
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal systems is a must.
- Should be able to create and review technical specifications and detailed design documents for Salesforce projects.
- Ability to work with Offshore and Onsite resources as needed and provide guidance and direction.
- Work experience in Source Control, Continuous Integration and Automated Testing in Salesforce development environment is a must.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with Business stake holders, customers, vendors, peers and all levels of management Platform App Builder and Platform Developer.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses
- Weekly pay
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.